The iPad is here and it’s not only Apple that is cashing in on the trend!
iPad App creators are also pocketing nice pay checks. It seems there’s a new success story about overnight App developers hitting the jackpot everyday!
One example of a successful iPad App comes is Yuri Selukioff from GoodiWare.com who created the “Good Reader” – an app that allows users to read and transfer .PDF, .TXT, .Word and other files to their iPad.
iPad users can download his app for a mere $0.99 and because it’s nearing 100,000 downloads, Yuri is looking at receiving a healthy $70,000 paycheck from Apple.
(Apple takes 30% of the profits and remaining 70% goes to the developer)
Yuri’s success story is just one of many.
Another example: The creator of Smule’s “Magic Piano” app rocketed into the Top 15 after a video of a cat playing with the App went viral on Youtube.
In the video, the owner opens the App and the cat goes crazy playing with it. That video has over 6.7 million views as of this writing!
The owner of the app says he gets about 1000 downloads a day – again this app is priced at just $0.99. (I’ll let you do the math!)
As you can see, there is very decent coin to be made in the iPad App market.
I’m all about finding out and relaying new and profitable ways to make money on the internet and I have to say that this App creation business is definitely one with huge potential, as the above examples show.
Sure it’s a little more advanced and costly than selling ebooks, but it’s not out of reach for anyone with an entrepreneurial mindset.
If you wanted to create apps yourself, there is plenty of training material and software to learn all the programming languages. The other way to do it is to hire a team of developers to do it for you.
All you need is a good idea to get started and who knows, you could be the next iPad App success story!
If you’re interested in jumping on the iPad App gravy train, NOW is the best time to do it. More and more apps are being developed but there is still plenty of room for new ideas.
In the new App Cash Formula ecourse that I have released with James Brown, you will learn all the steps to creating top selling ipad apps for yourself even if you don’t know the first thing about App creation.
iPads aren’t going away any time soon and the demand for apps isn’t going to die down. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
The digital age we live in is a very exciting time for entrepreneurs!
To your success,
Stu “Sensei” Stirling
p.s. If you have any questions about iPad app marketing or related topics, please ask them in the comments section below! I’d love to hear what you think about this new and exciting business model.