Kevin Riley is another Japan-based internet Entrepreneur.
We got together for a Google hangout last night where I got him to chat about how to start and run an automated Internet business like he and I do.
We also covered some of the big things beginners or “Newbies” struggle with and how they can overcome them.
Check out the 40-minute replay here.
(watch in large screen)
A few of the points we cover in the Hangout…
- Why Information overload is a BIG problem and how you can overcome it
- How to Automate your business with simple tools so you can ‘unplug’ and still make money
- How to Start taking your internet business seriously and why you MUST if you want to succeed
- How you can Enter a niche even if it seems saturated
Kevin has been creating very comprehensive, easy-to-follow guides and courses to help people run their online business for almost a decade.
He’s soon releasing his new ‘workshop’ course called “Unplugged and Making Money“.
I highly recommend Kevin’s products. I’ve received review copies and even bought some of his products and every single one is filled with very detailed instructions to help even the most confused and tech-challenegd newbie succeed.
I interviewed buddy and fellow internet marketer Dave Whitworth earlier this week and recorded about 30 minutes of good solid content on website traffic generation, niche selection and conversions.
Here are a few things you’ll discover on the audio interview….
- How Dave got started online and the problems he faced getting started
- The good move he made that helped him get on the right track to running a business right
- Why so many people fail to get traffic
- The best traffic methods to use if your time is limited
- How Dave used to get 5000 visitors per week to his niche website
Listen to the Interview here on this page….
Download the MP3 here (65mb)
(Right click and save to disk)
I highly recommend you head over and grab free memberships at Dave’s Traffics-cool.com and ViralReportProfits.com websites.
He’s always providing top quality materials and looking after his members’ needs.
You will be looked after as a member of Dave’s websites.
To your success!
p.s. Do you have any questions about traffic generation.. or about anything we discussed on the interview? Leave your questions in the comments below.
Last week one of my good friends and fellow internet marketer Dave Whitworth asked if he could interview me about my business.
So we got together on Skype and he asked me a few questions about how I got started and what I’m doing now.
I share a handful of good tips for beginners wanting to start an online business.
Some of the things you’ll learn on the interview is…
- My story of how I got introduced and hooked on marketing back in 2006
- Where newbies these days are making big mistakes
- The one thing you must understand when advertising your website
- How to use traffic exchanges for bets results
- The secret to getting started on the right track the easy way
- Why “one-size-fits-all” courses and training doesn’t always work
- The top 3 things you need to be spending your time doing
- The #1 skill you need to learn that will separate you from other marketers
- And much more
Listen here below and if you like it, please share this post with your friends.
Special thanks to Dave Whitworth for organizing the interview!
Check out his site at Traffics Cool where he’s giving away 10 free reports on Traffic and List Building!
Dave is a great guy and marketer who really delivers value to his subscriber and customers, so sign up and you’ll be in for a treat.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section below!
To your success!