How To Get Started & Make A Living Online [MP3 Interview]
Last week one of my good friends and fellow internet marketer Dave Whitworth asked if he could interview me about my business.
So we got together on Skype and he asked me a few questions about how I got started and what I’m doing now.
I share a handful of good tips for beginners wanting to start an online business.
Some of the things you’ll learn on the interview is…
- My story of how I got introduced and hooked on marketing back in 2006
- Where newbies these days are making big mistakes
- The one thing you must understand when advertising your website
- How to use traffic exchanges for bets results
- The secret to getting started on the right track the easy way
- Why “one-size-fits-all” courses and training doesn’t always work
- The top 3 things you need to be spending your time doing
- The #1 skill you need to learn that will separate you from other marketers
- And much more
Listen here below and if you like it, please share this post with your friends.
Special thanks to Dave Whitworth for organizing the interview!
Dave is a great guy and marketer who really delivers value to his subscriber and customers, so sign up and you’ll be in for a treat.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section below!
To your success!