We internet marketers are creators, similar to a carpenter. We build sites, sales funnels and create video, text and audio content. So, just like a carpenter, we need good tools to help us make beautiful and quality works.
Below is a list of some of my favourite go-to tools and resources that I use on a daily basis in my online business.
Using tools in your business helps you automate and make light work of otherwise lengthy tasks.
Although most of these are free, the paid ones are every cent worth the cost! Here you go – the tools that every internet marketer needs.
1. Roboform – remembers passwords and profiles
2. Jing – screen capture software (free)
3. Audacity – audio recording/editing software (free)
4. CCleaner – clean your PC to make it faster (free)
5. Filezilla – FTP client software (for uploading files from PC to server, free)
6. Pixabay – Free images to use on your sites (check the licence of each image before use)
7. Skype – free skype to skype calls
8. Skype call recorder (free and paid)
9. Convertri – Page builder (not free)
10. Aweber – Email autoresponder (free and paid accounts available)
11. Namecheap – Domains and hosting (not free)
12. Soluto – increases your PC start up speed (free)
13. Click magick – click and conversion tracking software (cloud-based)
These are just the most essential tools that I use on a daily basis to run my business.
There are a few others, including Google drive, Google analytics, Amazon S3 etc but I don’t consider these essential.
If you have any other recommendations of tools that you use in your digital business, please add them below in the comments!
– Internet lifestyle business expert