Thanks and welcome to this free training video for beginner list builders.
In this training video, I’m going to show you…
- where and how to get ‘ready-made’ squeeze page templates,
- how to add an opt-in form to the squeeze page
- how to upload it to your web host/server
- how to edit a Word doc and convert it to PDF
- how to upload it and attach it to an email
- how to make sure your emails don’t go in the spam folder
Resources mentioned in this video:
Squeeze Page Kits – Get pre-made list building kits at https://squeezekits.com/
Email Autoresponder – Collect and manage email addresses with https://Aweber.com
Free HTML code editor https://notepad-plus-plus.org/
Free HTML WYSIWYG Editor http://www.kompozer.net/
Free FTP client software (for uploading files to your server) https://filezilla-project.org/ (FTP client)
Enjoy and catch you in more training videos!